Drawings by Rebecca Savage

Tuesday 2 September 2014

Four favourites

Its been a while since I published one of these, and I have honestly missed it! Its nice to sit down and think about what you love and appreciate, especially if these things are small and normally go unnoticed. So heres a couple of my favourites you can see others here


OPI nail varnishes


Mini versions of my favourites


Having time to read fashion magazines


Visiting new places (pictured Oxford)

What have your favourites been recently?

4 comments:

  1. I absolutely love OPI nail varnish - I bought an 'out there' colour the other day coming back from holiday - it was like a grey brown colour, actually looks really nice. I think any OPI would look good though hehe. I agree we must appreciate the little things in life that we love :)

    http://fairytaleprettypicture.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That colour sounds lovely - its amazing how many different OPI nail varnishes there are! I love their names as well if Im honest they always make me smile :) Thank you for your comment! xx

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...