Drawings by Rebecca Savage

Wednesday 10 September 2014

A visit to Oxford



If theres one thing I love doing on a quiet weekend its visiting a city with nothing to do but discover its secret. So it was with great excitement that I set off with my family to visit sunny Oxford the other week. When we weren't drinking tea in the oldest tea shop or watching the punters sail down the river, we took the opportunity to take a tour on an open top bus, giving me the perfect opportunity to get snap happy with the amazing architecture surrounding me.

Unfortunately the movement of the bus did mean that not all my photos turned out exactly as I would have liked them to but, the experience was well worth it and at least I have some memories of that lovely day.


4 comments:

  1. I love exploring! Sounds like fun!
    http://www.jaseyjade.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow I hope you posted more photos! haha! Wish I could visit Oxford soon!

    Janine | www.itsjaninella.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :) and you really should visit if you ever get the opportunity.

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...