Drawings by Rebecca Savage

Thursday 5 June 2014

What I've been reading...



I blogged here about some of my favourite bloggers at the moment but felt I should take a minute to acknowledge some of my other favourites who inspire my little space of the internet. Some of these lovelies have hundreds of followers while others may only have a few (at the moment) but they are all definitely worth taking a look at if you haven't before, so without further ado...



First up is Olivia from what Olivia did. You may well have already looked at this blog but this girl with her 60s style outfits and beautiful photography of everything from baking to cityscapes first introduced me to the blogging world and, as a result inspired me to start my own - OK I'm getting a little fan girl here, but her blog is definitely worth checking out!


Next up is a slightly different kind of blog. Emma Block is one of my favourite illustrators, her blog is filled with her own work as well as posts on other artists, trips out and about and of course gorgeous photographs. Best of all she has been developing this blog since she was 16 meaning there is plenty of archived posts for you to have a gander at.



Another blog I regularly check out is far newer. Emma over at Reverie lane only started blogging in April of this year, not that you'd guess it by the standard of her posts! Her blog is the perfect mix of pastels and pretty things while her simple things posts are bound to cheer you up.



Finally if you are looking for a blog to cheer you up in this wet rainy weather Sally at sallytangle is always worth visiting. Her wonderful Wednesdays are the perfect midweek pick me up. Not to mention  her flower photographs!

So theres my a couple of my goto blogs. What blogs do you enjoy reading? I would love to hear about your favourites, or even your own! Leave a comment below.

2 comments:

  1. Thank you so much Rebecca, so kind of you to mention me in this post. I'm so glad that you like my blog, What Olivia Did is one of my personal favourites too. I'll definitely be checking out Emma Block and sallytangle!

    Emma x | Reverie Lane

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Your welcome, your blog is beautiful and you should definitely check the other two out as well x

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...