Drawings by Rebecca Savage

Friday 30 May 2014

I loved this May...


1.Judith Kerr's creatures, 2. Twinnings cranberry and blood orange tea, 3. frozen soundtrack
4. bikini tini creaseless benefit eyeshadow, 5. toffee eclairs, 6. How to talk to children about art, 
7. DKNY be delicious perfume, 8. Tangleteezer hairbrush.

It's been a strange month of May one way or another, the weather hasn't been able to make up its mind (OK I know I sound incredibly British) and I seem to have spent much of my time travelling between various different jobs. Despite this I have had some time to do some well needed reading, as well of course drinking this perfect tea. Judith Kerr's book is beautiful especially if you're looking for some inspiration and her story is certainly inspiring to read while Francoise Barbe-Gall's book is incredibly interesting both for those with children and, like me, those who simply want to learn a bit more about those pieces you see around you but never really look at properly. 

Apart from reading I have also discovered a couple of beauty products which I'm sure will be around in my life long after this month is over. Benefits creaseless cream eyeshadow is brilliant for early morning sweeps of colour, it's easy to apply and instantly brightens up your face. As well as this I have been sporting DKNY be delicious perfume, ideal for summer and so good its persuaded me to move away from my traditional scent! These beauties as well as my new Tangleteezer hairbrush make my mornings incredibly easier despite the rubbish weather - last time I mention it promise!

Finally no roundup of this month would be complete without mentioning my two go to items when travelling - caramel eclairs and the frozen soundtrack - who doesn't wanna build a snowman? 

2 comments:

  1. I have never tried the cranberry flavor, I should actually ! :D
    http://www.jaseyjade.blogpsot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Its really nice, you should definitely try it! x

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...