Drawings by Rebecca Savage

Sunday 27 April 2014

"we do not look in our great cities for our best morality."



On a sunny day a couple of weeks ago I set of to bath with my dad and sister to explore what is perhaps my favourite city. I don't know whether its the beautiful buildings, the intricacies of the street routes or the history of the place but something about it really sparks my interest.

So after a hot chocolate and croissant in Cafe Rouge and a quick shopping trip - have you seen the size of their Urban outfitters?

We set about exploring some other areas of the city including the Jane Austen museum which allowed me to fulfil a small dream that I am Elizabeth Bennett (although I am a Catherine Earnshaw girl at heart).




 Have you ever been to Bath? Whats your favourite city?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...